The greatest mystical and literature treasure
1. The library of Masnavi Ma’navi
2. The library of commentaries
4. Literature and rhetoric
5. Research options
6. Other options
One of the greatest works that has no similar to, not only in Iran but in the entire world is the treasure of Masnavi Ma’navi by Mawlana Jalal al-Din Balkhi. Its contents and quality makes it distinct from any other poems such that every time the word Masnavi is mentioned the Masnavi Ma’navi of Mawlana comes to mind.
With knowledge of the unique position of this masterpiece in Islamic sciences and divine learning's environment and the society’s need for such valuable works, the Noor Computer Servises Organisation which is affiliated to the Computer Research Centre for Islamic Sciences thought it necessary to prepare a CD program to present to the researchers, scholars and lovers of literature and spirituality environments. This CD has the full text of the six books of Masnavi Ma’navi with full talking poems along with the full text of Qur'an. In 5 commentaries of Masnavi in 32 volumes are presented thet the user can research by the aid of many research capabilities and benefit from it's literary humours and sprititual learnings in addition.
Program Contents صفحه بعدی (2/2)
1. The full text of the holy Qu`ran with Persian translation
2. Masnavi Ma’navi
In this program the full text of Mawlana’s Masnavi Ma’navi is presented according to the transcript of Mahdi Azar Yazdi.
This software is comprised of five detailed commentaries on the Masnavi Ma’navi:
1) Commentary by Mohammad Taqi Jafari in14 volumes.
2) Commentary by Badi’ al-Zaman Foroozanfar on the first book in 3 volumes.
3) Commentary by Mulla Hadi Sabzawari in 3 volumes.
4) Commentary by Seyed Ja’far Shahidi on the second to fifth book in 6 volumes, including volumes 6-9.
5) Commentary by Musa Nasri in 6 volumes.